To schedule an appointment, call (888) 894-2114.
What Are the Benefits of an MRI?
- Images of soft tissue structures such as muscles are clearer and more detailed than with other imaging methods.
- MRI enables the detection of abnormalities that might be obscured by bone tissue with other imaging methods.
- MRI provides a fast, noninvasive, and often less expensive alternative to X-ray angiography.
- MRI images can help physicians evaluate the function as well as the structure of the heart muscle and valves.
- Exposure to radiation is avoided.
- MRI can give images in multiple planes.
The MRI Suite Includes GE Optima MR450w 1.5T Scanner
This system was designed to help maximize comfort for patients:
- A 70 cm wide bore for more space around the patient
- Next generation clinical applications designed to reduce exam time
- Delivers uncompromised imaging capability to help your physician make definitive diagnoses
- Experience the balance of advanced technology and comfort during the patient’s next MR exam.