Nina G Bradley, DO, PhDNeurology
This desire to understand and treat complex medical issues led Dr. Bradley to first earn her PhD from the Albany Medical College. She then went on to earn her doctorate of osteopathic medicine from the Lake Erie Collage of Osteopathic Medicine. She has conducted extensive research in stroke prevention and treatment, headaches, neurological conditions in pregnant women and other complex neurological issues.
Dr. Bradley believes that providing care for the whole mind-body is essential in finding the root source of neurological diseases and the way that she can work with patients and families to treat illness. Because of her own health care experiences, she is able to be an empathic partner in care.
- Neurology - Primary - Board Certified
- Undergraduate Degree: Siena College
- Graduate Degree: Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship: Grandview Medical Center
- Residency: Grandview Medical Center
- Tagalog (Philippino)
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center