Tracey R Burton-Lindner, MDPediatrics
Dr. Tracey Burton-Lindner earned her medical degree from Wright State University Program in Ohio in 1990. She completed an internship in Pediatrics at All Children's Hospital in Florida in 1994. Dr. Tracey Burton-Lindner is on Medical Staff at Fort Walton Beach Medical Center and Twin Cities Hospital specializing in Pediatrics. She is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Pediatrics - Primary - Board Certified
- Internship: All Children's Hospital - 1991
- Residency: All Children's Hospital - 1999
- Graduate Degree: Doctor Of Medicine - Wright State University School of Medicine - 1990
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center