Fort Walton Beach Behavioral Health.
Resilience in the face of COVID-19, we are here when you need us.
As the threat from the COVID-19 virus is amplified, so too are our efforts. That is why we continue to offer new ways to assure uninterrupted compassionate care for your physical and mental health wellness. We understand these are stressful times with challenging weeks ahead.
Our inpatient and outpatient programs remain open and we are taking every precaution by following CDC guidelines to keep our staff and patients safe.
We are excited to announce the option to participate virtually in our Intensive Outpatient and Partial Hospitalization Programs. Patients will continue to receive needed treatment in a format that makes sense given the environment today.
Here is how the telebehavioral program will serve your patients:
- Deliver expert clinical care to those that are unable to continue in person treatment.
- Utilize WebEx Meetings, a secure HIPAA compliant platform that is easy to use for both the provider and the patient.
- Ensure patient confidentiality with an informed consent for treatment.
- Establish a plan for psychiatric emergencies that may present during a telehealth visit reviewed with each patient before each session.
- Reduces potential exposure to viral pathogens, while maintaining patients’ connection to others.
- Evaluation for appropriateness will include training and set up for patients.
Patients that are appropriate for virtual group setting will need:
- Access to laptop, tablet, or mobile device
- Ability to download the WebEx Meetings app
- Ability to navigate tele platform and cell data or WIFI access
If you have a patient in need of inpatient or outpatient behavioral health services, please call us to find the best fit for your patient.