We want your registration process to go as smoothly as possible. That is why we have created MyHealthOne — your secure online source for accessing your health information and registering online for procedures and surgery.
To assist you with registration questions and points of entry to Fort Walton Beach Medical Center on your date of service please call the appropriate phone number below:
- Admission Registration: (850) 315-7941
- Diagnostic Imaging Registration: (850) 863-7578
- (PET/CT, Ultrasound, Mammo): (850) 315-7905
- Emergency Room Registration: (850) 863-7565
- Outpatient Services Registration: (850) 315-7941
- Outpatient Surgery Registration: (850) 315-7941
- Outpatient Therapy Registration: (850) 863-7580
Remember to bring with you at the time of registration the following items:
- Social Security Card
- All Active Insurance Cards
- Picture Identification
- Living Will, if you have one
Please bring with you any information or paperwork given to you by your physician. Copies of advanced directives, living wills, powers of attorney that you provide will be placed in your medical record. All information obtained during your hospitalization will be held in strict confidence.