1809 Granada Street
Navarre, FL 32566
About Navarre ER
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center is pleased to bring a freestanding emergency room to Navarre, Florida. Our Navarre ER is now open 24/7.
The team at Navarre ER will be equipped to handle traumatic, medical, pediatric and psychiatric emergency care needs. Patients requiring an advanced level of care will be stabilized and transported to the facility of their choice, which has the required services available.
As a part of our emergency care network, Navarre ER will offer prompt, high-quality emergency services you can trust.
This location can provide convenient access to Fort Walton Medical Center's Level II Trauma Center for patients with traumatic injuries.
If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
Navarre ER features
Some of our ER's features will include:
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- Nurses certified in:
- Advanced cardiac life support
- Pediatric advanced life support
- Advanced training in trauma, pediatric emergency and neonatal resuscitation
- 11 private exam rooms
- Designated trauma room
- Diagnostic imaging on-site, including:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Comprehensive laboratory services