About Destin ER
Destin ER is a department of Fort Walton Beach Medical Center. At this freestanding ER in Destin, Florida, we provide 24/7 emergency care to children and adults.
Our emergency medicine team offers the fast care you need with the compassion you deserve.
As part of Fort Walton Beach Medical Center's emergency care network, we are committed to providing the highest quality healthcare services to Okaloosa County.
We uphold standards to minimize average wait times at the ER so you can get the emergency treatment you need sooner.
If you think you may be experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
ER services and features
Features of Destin ER include:
- 11 patient care rooms
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- Diagnostic imaging services, including:
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Full-service laboratory services
- Multidisciplinary staff of ER physicians, nurses and technicians
- Nurses certified in advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) and pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
For non-emergent questions about our ER services, please call our Consult-A-Nurse® team at (850) 864-0213.