Online Pre-Registration & Scheduling
You may pre-register online if you:
Select Your Facility Below To Get Started
We want your registration process to go as smoothly as possible. That is why we have created a guide to help ease the process.
To assist you with registration questions and points of entry to Fort Walton Beach Medical Center on your date of service please call the appropriate phone number below:
- Admission Registration: (850) 315-7941
- Diagnostic Imaging Registration: (850) 863-7578
- (PET/CT, Ultrasound, Mammo): (850) 315-7905
- Emergency Room Registration: (850) 863-7565
- Outpatient Services Registration: (850) 315-7941
- Outpatient Surgery Registration: (850) 315-7941
- Outpatient Therapy Registration: (850) 863-7580
For those wishing to schedule a mammogram, please make sure to select the "Schedule a Screening Mammogram" button after selecting "Enter Secure Site."
Remember to bring with you at the time of registration the following items:
- Social Security Card
- All Active Insurance Cards
- Picture Identification
- Living Will, if you have one
Please bring with you any information or paperwork given to you by your physician. Copies of advanced directives, living wills, powers of attorney that you provide will be placed in your medical record. All information obtained during your hospitalization will be held in strict confidence.